Lo Que dice nuestro clilientes
“Great fun, beautiful scenery and a taste of Nepal culture”
I was short on time for my stay in Nepal, so I did a four-day trek around the Kathmandu Valley. My guide Kumar khadka and I trekked to Chisapani, then to Nargakot and finally on to Dhulikhel before returning to Kathmandu. The trek gave beautiful views over the valley, of farming terraces and Nepali villages and even took us into Jungle-like area. The trekking wasn't too strenuous and was a great way to start as a not-so-fit first-timer to trekking in Nepal. Not only was the scenery pretty but I met a lot of locals and learned a lot from Kumar about the local way of life. I would recommend to anyone visiting in Nepal who hasn't got a lot of time.
What Other Say(s):
- Gokyo, campo base Everest y Imja Tse de 6.189 m. Novimbre 2012
- Trekking campo base annapurna septimbre 2012
- Campo base Annapurna 28.8.2012
- Campo Base Annapurna 20.7.2012
- Chisopani Nagarkot hiking August 2012
- “An unforgettable life experience” April 2012
- Una experiencia inolvidable, Abril 2012
- Trekking al Everest (April, 2012)
- Chisapani Nagarkot Trek (2012)
- Trekking Santuario de los Annapurnas en 6 dias.