News & Events
Health clinic for tourists at TIA
Norvic International Hospital has set up a health clinic at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) targeting foreign passengers.
Minister for Tourism and Civil Aviation Khadga Bahadur Bishwakarma inaugurated the clinic amid a function on June 5.
The hospital opened the clinic after the government requested it to set up the clinic at the country´s only international airport.
According to the hospital, all the services provided through the clinic will be free of cost. It will also provide free ambulance service to patients if needed.
The hospital is deploying a doctor, a nurse and a health assistant at the post from 7 am till 11 pm.
- Nepal Tourismnews-Lost Japanese hiker survives 13 days in Nepal hills
- NTY promotion in Indian malls
- Army men dominate Annapurna Marathon
- Tourist arrivals up 47% in May
- Int’l Sagarmatha Day marked
- Sudip Kulung wins Everest Marathon
- Nepal Tourism News Air China to provide daily flight services between Lhasa and Katmandu
- Former minister dies in Everest bid
- Apa rewrites record with 21st Everest summit
- irlines raise fuel surcharge